Where and when?
Centrum Permakultury (Ogrody Permakultury)
12-14 of June 2020, Podlodówek (near Lublin), Poland
21-140, Gmina Michów, woj. Lubelskie
From 29th of May, before the Festival, we want to invite you to Workcamp, and to volunteer even now! After the Festival, we are also open to people willing to stay with us longer and contribute to the development of the place!
In today’s times focused on individualism, it is worth returning to the primitive, tribal, community behavior, because, as you know, ‘united we stand!”
This time the Festival lasts three days from June 12th to 14th. It is possible to arrive earlier. Below you will find more info on this topic! We invite you to Workcamp 2 weeks before the Festival, and to volunteer even earlier.
Your creative participation:
- Feel free to contact us (before and during the Festival) if you like to lead a workshop, presentation or any other creative activity that will enlight more people. We will be happy to add your presentation to the program and write a few nice words in a separate post at the Facebook event!
- If you are involved in an interesting permaculture project, in a city or in a village, and you would like to present your place and share your experiences – I encourage you to contact me in advance: email@example.com
- If you are interested to put up your stand at “KooPermatywy”, please send a short information about your business activity by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are an artist, you create art, installations and you want to show yourself to a wider audience, we invite you to cooperation! Write to: email@example.com
- If you want to organize some space for children, run workshops for them, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meals that will be prepared for you by Marcin Wygocki, our team and our volunteers. Meals will be filled with love and, as much as possible, with trophies from our garden. HEALTHY, GREEN AND VEGAN.
- Herbal teas, hot water will be freely available! Please do not bring plastic bottles.
- Products and single meals will be also sold during festival.
- There are also plans to launch a pizza oven in the evenings! 🙂 With your help, it will definitely succeed! 🙂
Camp Festival Option:
We have limited space “under the roof” so please bring tents with you. We will try with our volunteers to prepare more sleeping spaces. Please note that you can find beds for sleeping in the local agroturism. On this matter please contact with us or please make research at your own.
- It’s good to take with you the cutlery, plates, mugs, warm clothes, sleeping bags, torches, mats, blankets and also music instruments.
- We use composting toilets as well as pit latrines on the Festival grounds.
- There will be access to solar and passive showers on the Festival grounds, but we cannot guarantee hot water given the amount of Participants. There are also washing stands with a sink.
- Kids: in plans we will try to arrange classes for a part of the day. Parents are welcome to be a part of this events, all individual ideas are welcome too.
- Shopping and exchange: you will have an opportunity to buy a wonderful craft, veggie snacks, seeds, seedlings, books and etc. Bring more cash with you to support our exhibitors creating alternative livelihoods! Both sides will benefit!
- We encourage you to bring things to give away, for sure someone will be happy with them!
- We will be happy with e.g. plates, cups, quilts, foam pads, blankets, rugs, gas cooker or hob, pots, various building materials or if you have free time, construction equipment, cash or want to add your brick in a different way – we invite you!
- Dogs: you have possibility to bring calm dogs, preferably with the muzzle. Please look after your dogs and/or keep them on the leash. We have two big dogs, which will be running loosely. Everyone is taking the responsibility for his dog.
Costs – To keep the freedom of exchange for everyone:
* Entrance fee that fully covers the organization costs (infrastructure development, meals and accommodation for contractors and crew together with volunteers, electricity, water, travel returns for some artists, sound system, garbage, etc.) is 100 zl (prepayment) or 120 zl (on arrival). Entrance per one day is 50 zl.
* During the Festival, we offer 2 vegan meals: lunch and dinner. They can be bought before arrival for 90 zl / 3 days or 35 zl / day paid on arrival. In case you buy meals on site: lunch is for 20 zl, dinner for 15 zl. Children older than 10yo – half of all fees.
* We will appreciate receive BACS payment for ‘prepayment tickets’ to the end of May. That will help us to arrange festival more efficient.
You can arrive one day before the beginning of the Festival, i.e. on June 11 or a few days earlier!
If you join us on June 11 we will ask for 50 zl per day with meals and your help with the preparations!
If you arrive on June 10 we will ask for 40 zl for each day before the Festival (including accommodation + food) and for your help with the preparations.
If you arrive 3 days before the festival we will ask for 30 zl for each day and for your help with the preparations!
You can also stay with us longer! We calculate the day of your presence here from 11.00 on Monday, June 15th to 11.00 the next day of stay, etc. 1 day / 1 person / 60 zl. Children older than 10yo – half of this amount. With longer stays costs may decrease … Please also be prepared for a minimum of 3 hours of project activities per day.
* By paying some more, you can buy someone an entrance. Thanks to your higher payment, someone else will be able to enter for free! We will prepare a special list for that! Those who are interested in entrance paid by someone else, please write to me an email: email@example.comThe order of applications counts! I am thankful to the donors on behalf of the recipients!
* Payments should be done with references ‘KooPrematywy’ + surname and first name. All payments should be transferred into the account below:
Account number 22 1560 0013 2009 0166 4000 0001
If money is not the best form of exchange for you- there is a volunteering option, but in this case, please join us at least 3 days before the Festival and stay at least 2 days after. In this case, we will conduct Magic Hut (collection for food on a voluntary basis).
Volunteering: come to us for a Workcamp preferably 2 weeks before the Festival! Then you will get to know the area, us, the tasks, and during the event you will most likely coordinate the activities of those who will come to volunteer later. We will try to arrange the work together so that each one of the crew can take part in lectures and workshops. For the Workcamp participants, food and accommodation free of charge!
We ask you not to use any “boosters” during the Festival and to keep sober minds and open hearts for permaculture knowledge and practice: about gardens, alternative education, natural building, renewable energies, passive systems, alternative economics, and many, many other practical things that will support us in growing together and becoming more independent beings! We do not use any narcotic drugs on the Festival grounds, nor do we use any religious or esoteric practices. Here we only deal with the permacultural and practical side of the force!